Friday, June 5, 2009

First Blog. Ever.

Hello people!
Well, I decided to have a blog for my trip to Spain. (I'm sure the people at CMU will be thrilled with this). I haven't exactly left for Spain, but I have begun the process. I'm practically packed and ready for my early morning flight tomorrow. (I feel like I may have over packed. Though every time I feel that way, I end up being the one girl with the least amount of clothing. This may be hard to believe, but if you went to Carrollton you'd understand). Tis going to be exciting. New country, new people, new food, not-so-new language, who could ask for more?

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy my last meal at home, and most likely hang out with my friends in Miami.

See you in Spain!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited to hear about your trip!

    Also you should bring me back a shot glass if you can, I have a large collection and maybe I'll bring them next year

    ReplyDelete