Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Beginning

In the last month I have performed in my last DS show ever, I finished my Design class project and won Most Innovative Design (laptop cooler team for the win!), officially graduated from undergrad with honors, attended Mickey Mouse's Very Merry Christmas party with my family, gotten extremely sick, celebrated Christmas with everyone in my family for the first time in 3 years, got to see Adam for the first time  in 4 months, went to Islands of Adventures for New Years Eve and got to enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (and had butterbeer), and decided on my future job: Associate Engineer at Bettis Laboratory.

I feel nostalgic yet the same--as if nothing has changed, yet everything has changed, and all the while feeling like I'm in limbo--I know I have graduated, but I feel like any day now I will go back to school though I know it is not true. In fact I will soon start work. However, being at home doing practically nothing is making this all seem unreal.

It's like waiting for my life to start, yet not wanting it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment