Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have a confession to make

I confess: I am a nerd.
And I'm proud of it.

I'm an engineer who gets excited when reading anything related to science, particularly energy. And I love proving people wrong when they think they are going to die due to the "nuclear disaster" in Japan. I love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Though if I have to be honest, I do love the LOTR trilogies just for the fact that I like watching the behind the scenes stuff. I like comic books, but I love mangas. I love Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Fullmetal Alchemist. I like robots, especially Battlebots. I know too much trivia about the Beatles and I don't care. I like watching Modern Marvels and Mythbusters. Yay science! I like the fact that I went to CMU. No we didn't party as hard as most of you in school, but we embraced our inner nerd and had fun with it.

I am a nerd. And I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment