Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

Its almost 5AM and I've been up for a while now. In just a few hours I'm getting a plane with my family to visit my brother in Japan for two weeks! That's right, Christmas and New Years in Nippon. It sounds pretty amazing, right? But the weird thing is, it hasn't hit me yet that I'm actually going to Japan. Hopefully, when I pass out on the plane, I'll finally realize that I am actually going to be in Japan for Christmas. So that means no tree, no presents, no noche buena and midnight mass this year. Its lots of sushi, karaoke, and Japanese people.

I gotta go finish up some last minute packing. Then its off to a three hour flight to Dallas, an hour lay-over, then a 13 hour flight to Tokyo. Crazy much? Yes. I believe so.

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment