Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 Ninjas + 3 Musketeers = 1 Happy Me

So for once I don't have a ton of work to do. I already did half of my Spanish homework, my group and I did a significant amount of work on our prototype, and there isn't much else to do. Since I haven't had this much free time in a while I've decided to indulge by watching one of my favorite childhood movies: 3 Ninjas. Yes, that's right, I love Rocky, Colt, and Tum-tum. The best part about this is that its on Netflix Instant Play, so I don't even have to watch a sub-par version on youtube. This is going to be a nice relaxing day for me.

Later on I'm going to go see the Three Musketeers ballet with a friend. I've never seen it before, but it looks pretty good; plus the orchestra is playing so we all know that its gotta be good. Though I don't have my usual "cultural outings" partner with me, I will enjoy this to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment